With the forum starting to come back, new game being developed, and publishing deal in in the oven, I would like to hire a community manager. This forum community definitely contain some of the most dedicated fans, therefore, I decided to post here to see if anyone would be interested in this role. This is a paid position, I do not want to take advantages if your time. I am willing to pay per the hours, up to 5 hour a week. We can discuss number in private.
The community manager would be in charge of:
- Communicate and interact with fans via official facebook, twitter, forum, and instagram
- Putting up posts and update about the game (weekly)
- Creating and managing wikia pages
- Help with creating game guide, has opportunity to be involved in Rabbit Hole development (play test, feedback, first access to update).
- Keeping my sanity intact and lit a fire under my butts to make sure things keep rolling.
- Huge plus if you had been member of the forum, Facebook page, twitter follower, or steam page for a while
- Huge plus if you played, enjoyed, and finished the original Ge.Ne.Sis game
- Must be able to speak and write English well.
- Huge plus if you have some experiences in PR, Marketing, Social Media Marketing, or Writing
- Must be 18 or older. Must have a checking or Paypal account (so I can pay you).
If you are interested, please send me a message on Facebook. Tell me a little about yourself, why do you want to be the community manager, and why you would be a good fit.